What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is best described as a very deep state of relaxation, in other words, a normal, natural, healthy state of mind.
Some will say that all hypnosis is self-hypnosis. Our bodies experience what are known as ultradian rhythms. These rhythms form the basis of common, everyday trance or hypnotic states, when we may find ourselves daydreaming or just taking a break.
Here are some examples of the hypnotic state:
- Have you ever been in a room full of people, feeling as though you are taking part in the group but feeling detached from it?
- Have you ever had the experience of driving home while being preoccupied by something and suddenly realising that even though you have arrived safely at your destination, you can’t recall driving past familiar landmarks? It’s as if you were on automatic pilot.
- Have you ever been unsure whether not you did something or simply thought about doing it? For example, did you mail that letter or did you just think about mailing it?
- Have you ever been so absorbed in an activity that you were able to block out sounds or make them totally unimportant or not even hear them?
- Have you ever stared into space, thinking of nothing, and been unaware of the passage of time?
- Have you ever had the experience of remembering a past experience with such clarity and vitality that it was almost as if your were reliving it?
- Have you ever been able to shut out your surroundings by concentrating very hard on something else?
- Have you ever had the experience of reading a novel or watching a film and being so absorbed that you forgot about your surroundings, almost living the story?
- Have you ever been lulled into a dreamy state or put to sleep by a lecture or a concert, even though you were not tired?
I offer 2 techniques of hypnotherapy:
- Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique - Past Life Regression or Spiritual hypnotherapy
- Rapid Transformational Therapy - Clinical Hypnotherapy
Both modalities are very transformational. Please follow the links for more information and how they may benefit you.